Monday 23 April 2012

omg hectic!!

So yes omg I have been so busy wtcrap D:

It's like... during lessons/lectures/practicals
It's superrrr slack.
Then, the worksheets we do afterwards are the time consuming ones D:
I'm currently rushing out this post.
Probably gonna be lotsa photos only heehee :P

So yes!
Update on my JAF audition!
I didn't make it XD
I had stage fright.. Couldn't sing properly..
What a pathetic failure :/
Oh wells! I shall try again sometime!

Now, I'm gonna practice singing while jogging/bouncing.
So that I can try to get used to singing properly even when my voice is shakey.
HEHS :P

A compilation of photos from the past few days! :D



Sorry for tilted photo D:
But basically, my dad multitaks -.-
If you can see what he's doing while driving HAHAHA XD
We were driving to KAP for macs :D





CALDRON~!! <3 <3 <3




CAYLEN~!! <3 <3 <3





My view of the outisde from the JAF singing auditions' holding room~
I met Ryodo and his duet partner there!!
It was great!! :D







Sorry, I like taking pictures of the sky XD
A sunset from a few days ago? :P





Today's sunset!!
I actually placed my stuff aside and stood in the middle of the pavement along the road to take this.
I looked like an idiot as the cars vroomed by.
BUT OH WELLS :P






I had this during Inorganic and Physical Chem today~!!
Then I bought peach tea when I went home XD

KAYKAY BAIBAI!
#nowplaying - Beautiful Wish, my cover.
But I don't add to my video view count muahaha >:)





No comments:

Post a Comment