Wednesday 18 April 2012


Hai there. Again. :D
Duh, this is my blog HAHA!

So I met Jiawei [guy one] for breakfast today!
He felt guilty for not seeing me when we were at the same bus stop
so suggested having breakfast tgt! :D


MOS Burger corn soup~! <3
I drank 2 cups :/
Then didn't have lunch HAHAHA!

I'm happy that my friend from poly,
is willing to breakfast with me :'D
THANKS JIAWEI!! XD
Then I met Meiying for CCA Fiesta touring :D
I ended up signing up for so many CCAs..
Guess how many? :/
1, 2, 3 and 4!




Red Cross, Rotaracts[Or smth..], Bowling and Astronomy!
Yeah omg I shocked myself.
First 2 were decided with Meiying XD

3rd one was partially cause of her and plus my own experience.

4th was cause of interest.
But actually...
I havent signed up online for Astronomy yet o.o
Kinda lazy to go to the website :/

WHY ISABELLE WHY?! D:
Aiya forget astronomy ba, I learn myself :/
Oh ya, sorry for lack pictures..
So YEAH!
Afterwards when Meiying went for class,
I headed down to Plaza Sing to meet my friend :D:D
AND STUFF HAPPENED ON MY WAY THERE.

WARNING:
WORDY EXPLAINATIONS AHEAD.

First, I almost got harrased.
I really didn't think much into it. 
Until an aunty came to my rescue hehs XD
My parents said that God sent an Angel, phew~

Then, I got off at the wrong stop.
Why?
I wasn't paying attention and didnt know
if that was my stop so I just got off D:
IT WAS SERANGOON.
[Which happened to be house area of the friend I was meeting HAHAHA!
I made him sad//angry cause I took the next train instead of waiting for him D:]
NOT DHOBY GHAUT HAHAHA!

BUT..
The next train I hopped on
turned out to be terminating at another stop, Marina Bay.
not the stop I was intending to go to!
Which is Dhoby Ghaut XD

So I ended up in Marina Bay then realized
and had to take another train back to DG..
Sighs what an adventure with the MRT :/

END.

Hai. No not the end of the post yet XD
We made it just in time for the 2.35 Mirror Mirror movie slot :D
The show turned out to be really cute and funny!! <3
The dwarfs were really cute HAHAHA!!
and the actress for Snow White was so pretty!! >.<
I didn't really care about the Prince HAHAHA~
Am I even a girl?! D:

Then we went around PS to hang around heehee :D
HE TEMPTED ME INTO SPENDING MONEY.
By going to Comics Conn and Daiso D:
Then he wanted to tempt me in Smiggles~
But in the end he bought the super huge eraser HAHAHA!!
And I didn't buy anything from there! XP

I really had fun in PS omg :DD
Even doing nth much with him is fun. I'm weird wuhver hmph! XP
Okaykay that's all!
Oh ya. I was printing a whole load of lecture notes.
My poor printer.

NO MUSIC PLAYING NOW.
KTHXBAI! (:



It's not really very magnificent here XD
But seeing this on my walk home refreshed me :D
It's so preeettyyyy~!! <3

If I ever get a boyfriend [I bet nvr lah pffft]
I wanna go watch Sunrise or Sunset or smth,
cause it's so pretty orange pretty :DD
or anyone else want also can!! :DD






No comments:

Post a Comment