Friday 20 April 2012

waku waku!

OHHHHMYGOSHHHH XD

It's today! It's today!
(Stuart Little :D)

*Drumrolls..*

JAF 2 Auuuuuudtions 2012~!

Yeeeeah~
I like dragging my vowels ;D

So first off!
I need to safely find my way there.
Meimei[This is chinese for Little Sister btw] helped me find a way :D
But I know how to find it on Google maps too
 XP

Next!
I need to warm up my vocaaaaals >.<
I'm gonna go jogging later on~
Before preparing to go out!
Then do some vocal exercises before my time slot >.<

Then..
I need to choose clothes -.-
If it weren't for the adhsfkang photoshoot
I would've worn shorts, shirt and a jacket
Cause they're so comfy... :(

Lastly!
I need to stay calm omg :(
I don't know why I would feel nervous~
Maybe cause it's my first audition?

But that aside,
I'm just there for the experience, and
 I'm only gonna retain feedback and stuff from the judges~
Whether I get in or not, is up to God (:

If I get in,
it's a bonus!
AGREED?? (:

If I don't get in,
I would've gotten feedback already, so that's good enough! (:
I thinkkk I will get feedback.. I thinkkk.. 
Hopefully >.<

OHMYSHUCKS.
You know how hardddd it is to keep away from Twitter?!
Cause I wanna spam my emotions thereeee D:
But so far I havent typed anything heeheehee~
Maybe I will later~
If the butterflies in my stomach got out of control :O
HAHAHAHA!

But yeah, this has shown me, that I'm addicted to Twitter.
Bad bad girl :/

Oh btw my si ren dang pals...
I WANT STARBUCKKKS AHHHHHHH.
But no money.. waaaaa.. :(
Actually have lah, hehs :P
I DUNNO AHHHHHHHH.

*Jumps around like my butt's on fire*

KTHXBAI :D




No comments:

Post a Comment