Wednesday 4 April 2012

Updates on my Covers~!

HEY PEEPS :D
*Things in "..." are links :D

Hahaha I've been uploading pretty constantly these few days~
Despite having not very high response :P
But I'm really really heartened to see fellow Youtube friends and supporters frequently stopping by to have a listen, give feedback and rating my cover! (':

Sometimes, I really really wanna share my cover and say stuff like,
"Heyhey!! I did a cover on this song!! Hope you enjoy it!! :D" on Facebook or Twitter where my family and friends frequent.. But nahh..

Very few of my friends are interested in Jpop, anime and VOCALOIDs.. )':
So it's best if I keep them in the dark than have them know about my chnnl, then they'll have to tryyy to appreciate my covers even if they don't want to, just cause they're my friends :P Also, I'm shy HAHAHA! Yeeeeah~

I don't even know how many of you subbies actually read this =o =
Anyways~~

I did a cover on " Nightmare ", by MiKA of DaisyxDaisy, as a request from a good YT friend of mine, CvIaZ aka Alicia-chan! :D

Thennnn, I covered " DoReMiFa Rondo! " for Starlight-kun's bday present! He is a fellow S'porean YTber I met on YT and he's been a great support! :D He's also working on mixing our first ever duet cover tgt! :D Guess what cover? Departures from Guilty Crown~! <3
Yeahyeah!

Next, and the most recent one, is my " Saihate Ballad Arrangement " cover (: I was just choosing a song to sing for a JPop performance Audition, when I rmred this song and thought of my Grandfather, again XD I just had a random want to cover it, so the crime was committed in a short half an hour or so! :P
But the mixing and arrangement of the video took me an hour plus... omg... Until 1am plus HAHAHA! But I guess it's worthwhile! My best videography so far xP

So yeah! That's all for updates! :D I should start posting more personal life stuff so it wont seem to boring omg. BYEBYE! ZAI JIAN! SAYONARA! omg what else? HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment