Thursday 12 April 2012

shucks.

THE DAY HAS COME.
Where I spend most of the day mingling with my new fellow poly mates :/
I must say, it sucked. Initially. Or most of the time.
AND WHY?
It's all my own fault DD:
I was being such a party pooper the entire time........
Haizz..
Isabelle kept quiet without smiling for almost the whole orientation.
She kept being the last few in terms of walking pace.
Also, she shunned away from her GLs and groupmates.
What a party pooper.
AHHHHHHHHH D:


So yeah... I NEED TO DO SMTH ABOUT MYSELF.
Actually right, there were a few factors that led to the appearance of Isabelle's inner beast.
Well~ Firstly..

TOTALLY. NEW. ENVIRONMENT.
I have been in MGS for the past ten years, YES. TEN YEARS. Of mah awesomely blessed life.
Not only has the physical environment changed,
 the people I'm surrounded with are different too.

In terms of?
GENDER AND RANGE OF CHARACTERS/PERSONALITIES.
Yeah. I've been in an all girls' school for 10 years.
BUT I'M NOT A NUN LAH PLEASE PSHHHH XP
ANNIEWAISE~! [Naise spelling huh?]

THE WEATHER.OHMYGOSH.
You know how terribly HUMID and HOT it was today? =o =
I FELT LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER.
My throat became parched super easily.
I perspired profusely.
My fringe and face were all oily. [I HATE THIS THE MOST EEEEEEE]
Yeah.
And I look awful with my hair tied.
Not that I look better with my hair down. Urgh.

Btw, I'M NVR GONNA GET A BOYFRIEND IN POLY MUAHAHA.

I bet I'm hated by my classmates.
Why you ask?
Well, firstly, I'm the only MGS ranking kinda school in my entire class of 24 -.-
The rest of them came from I-Dont-Know-What schools o.o
I'm not mocking them, it's just me being clueless again. Haizz.
I'm afraid they'll think I'm those really rich kid type of girl :/
Wait wait. That's not really a reason to hate me.
But you know what?

I was being all quiet and tough and alone and stuff,
so they might have thought I was being stuck up.
Or maybe not, since some of them are still pretty nice (:

OH YA.
SORRY FOR LACK OF PHOTOS
AND LOTSA WORDS :P

LIVE WITH IT.

HAHAHAHA! XP

So yeah.. But I guess everyone else enjoyed themselves (:
That's good enough hahaha XD
I really pray and hope that I'll be a better person tmr :X
HELP ME TOO Y'ALL! :D
I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ;D

With this! Heart shaped ice in my cup of milo <3
#nowplaying - Euterpe by Supercell Ft Chelly :DD
PEACE OUT!

Thanks very much for checking out my blog!
MY DEAREST YT SUBBIES, please do drop me feedback about my blog posts too! ;D
I WOULD LOVE IT WHEEEEE~








No comments:

Post a Comment