Friday 20 April 2012

hiatus.



Hai. Friends from everywhere (:

 
Some photos updates below~!


Lonely corridor~




These look super awesome~!
We wear them during everyyy practical session :D
They don't seem foreign anymore~!



 


Seriously. My labcoat is huuuuuge.
and it's size S -.-
Size XS ran out!! :(




My lab partner and I made these solutions~
For what?
Titration experiment DD:
WE FAILED HAHAHA.
She was super uptight throughout the experiment -.-
Kept saying "shittt..." in the soft, exasperated and annoyed kind of voice..
At least like 15 times or smth.
I think I found it annoying.
I'm terrible urgh.



 


Meimei and I had to settle our own dinner
So I cooked this~
And she prepared canned mushroom soup~
Cause I dunno how to make :DD




 

I really love our heart shaped ice <3
Makes drinks look cuter :D

#nowplaying - Saihate, Len's Version.
It's a sad song.
Hahaha.
Wanna hear it?

Wait. Don't click it if you don't appreciate VOCALOID music.
I didn't caps it cause I'm emphasizing or anything.
It's spelt as VOCALOID, all rightfully in caps.







No comments:

Post a Comment