Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Sunday~!

EASTER EASTER EASTER!
What'ya think of? Easter eggs? The huge hoppy bunny? Chocolates? :3
I think of Jesus MUAHAHA. XD
Yeahyeah you non-christians out there, so sorry if I seem religiousy :P
But he's so awesome to me! TO ALL OF US :D
Yet... I didn't go for service.. AHHHHHHHHH!

I woke up late! And didn't go for the 2nd service cause of friends D:
Oh dear me =o =
But seriously, he's been really good to me, cause, there's no one else I can talk to about my family problems, without facing their worries and stuff (':
So yeah~ Some people might have a hint tht smth's going on in my household, but they don't know for certain MUAHAHAHA!

ANYWAYS!
Enough depressing talk! :P
I met my church friends for Brunch at Plaza Singapura's aka PS's, KFC! I love PS! :D
Near church, lotsa food, GongCha[:D], arcade, cinema, etc, all in one! ;D


I saw an interesting flavour! So I decided to try it~


 

It's Sakura Green Tea flavour~! Interesting and cute tea flavours catch my eye heehee XD

Then we went to Ben and Jerry's...
Where only one of my friend bought a scoop of ice cream, so that 8 of us could stay in there HAHAHAHA!
WE'RE SUCH CHEAPSKATES YEAH YEAH ;D
So yeah, we chatted and laughed and took photos! [SEE FACEBOOK CAUSE IM LAY TO POST HERE MUAHAHA]
Then we left for home. Duh. :P

AND THEN I RECORDED " BEAUTIFUL WISH "! (:
I personally love the original singer's voice in this song A LOT! OMG.
And the melody and the lyrics omgomgomg~ So touching (':

My dad bought OHMYGOSHYUCKSAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
ASUPERHUGEANTLIKETHINGYWASCRAWLINGUPMYARM.
Okay I flicked it off~
SO yeah, he bought my sister and I, Macs for dinner! XD


There's a 1 for 1 offer going on! >:D
So~ YUMMY~!
Yes okay PEACE OUT <3

#nowplaying - Beautiful Wish [My cover.. hehs..]

No comments:

Post a Comment