Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Road of Nostalgia (:

So yes, we went back to MG today :'D
As a group of 4, we met up and walked up the same hill that we used to walk down a lot after school~
And we saw the same green man with his briefs on, at the school's traffic light~
HAHAHA SOME PERSON STUCK A TRIANGULAR DUCT TAPE TO LOOK LIKE UNDERWEAR FOR THE GREEN MAN ON THE TRAFFIC LIGHT HAHAHA!



Yeah anyways
We walked into our Sec Sch, MGS..
LIKE A BOSS.
Or bosses, since there's 4 of us :P
HAHAHAHA!

I'm totally ruining the atmosphere of nostalgia here. Argh =o =
Okay forget it, I'LL GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.
IS MY BLOG BORING?!
Okay that wasn't my point. :P
So yeah, we collected our School Graduation Certs and admin stuff~
HERE IT IS! I'M UNASHAMED OF MY SCORES.




Results from some studying + some com-ming :D


Then we met our chem teacher :D
P.S: I was her chem rep ;D
YOU KNOW WHAT IRONIC THING SHE SAID?!Us: Mrs Sim!! Do you rmr our names?!
Mrs Sim: Of course I rmr lah...... But forget already.....
LIKE.WTPONGS.HAHAHAHAHA!
I KEPT LAUGHING XD

Nvm shan't blame her, too many students and she's ahemahemGettingOldahemahem XD
Yeah~ We also saw our Form teacher and ran towards her!!
LIKE A STAMPEDE. WHOOHOO!
She'll remain as a cute teacher, forever, in our memories.
Even her angry side makes us laugh -.-
Is that epic fail or just epic special? XD
Then we had lunch, after going to vandalise Iggy's sister's and Chern's friend's class XD


Yes, their works of art ;D



Good to be back in the same ole canteen! :'D




Me, my green tea<3 and chinese rice stall food :'D
THE STORE VENDOR IS DIFFERENT. NOOO. D:




We went to the staff room and lepak-ed outside XD
FOR LIKE 2HRS OR SMTH. Cause we were trying to find our lit and our amath teacher [whom we realized were absent from school later on -.-]
ANDDDD our lovely and MEGA TALL english teacher [Who was having a meeting at that time! OMG -.-]


So then, we managed to chat with her at like... 4+pm? HAHAHA XD
It felt really good to be able to chat with our teacher, back in our old school as just relax! (:
A good therapy for me before I enter my new school tmr for orientation :/
Blehs.


This was from another outing of ours, my most recent post with Starbucks in it (:Top left: Jiawei
Top Right: Isabelle aka Iggy aka chipmunk ;D
Bottom Left: Chern Rae aka Chern aka RaeRae aka Cherny or anything else XD
Bottom Left: MEEEEEEEEE! I DONT CARE IF I LOOK UNGLAM HERE >:P

Sooooooo~~~!





PEACE OUT~! <3
#nowplaying - Freely Tomorrow
CATCHY SONG!
LINK HERE:
http://youtu.be/WHKsMvqb6tQ

No comments:

Post a Comment