Tuesday 10 April 2012

My dear Granny (:

So today is my Granny's bday :D

I didn't spend it with her >.<
She had chee cheong fun for lunch or smth and didn't eat them while outside.
She bought the plain chee cheong fun and sauce ingredients to make her own at home XD
My granny~ strongly believes in home cooked food being healthier :D Which is true!

I really love it when she calls me "good girl!" , cause english isn't her 1st language XD
It also gives me encouragement, because her simple compliment actually has a lot of meaning in it (:
I enjoy eating her homecooked food, cause she always seems so happy when I say it's delicious in Chinese or in dialect [but my mom says I sound more like I'm singing a song when I speak dialect.. -.- SO MEAN!!]

Hahahaha!! Yeah, so tonight, I called her and wished her Happy Bday and chatted with her for awhile[Thats how I knew about her Chee Cheong Fun ;D]~! I felt like tearing when I thought of what it would be like if she leaves this world. So while she kept talking so loudly and enthusiastically, I was laughing along cause of her enthusiasm and happiness :DD I don't want to have regrets like I did, for my grandfather's case, y'know? (:

So I thank God for my cute granny! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

PEACE OUT! <3
#nowplaying - Tsuioku Merry Go Round <3

No comments:

Post a Comment