Monday 16 April 2012

a must-attend-lecture today, according to law o.o

Hai. It's 11pm.
And I'm feeling really sleepy.

But I wanna post some updates here!! >.<

So yeah, my sis helped
to wake me up this morning at 6am :D
I like waking up early, so I can take my time~

THAT'S WHY!

I gotz these pics! :D


  Before!                          Awhile After!
See the sky's blue colour lightening as the Sun comes up? :D




Top: Before!
Bottom: Awhile After!
The clouds start to reflect the Sun's orangey rays! :D
So pretty <3





My view of the backyard of my Lobby/Block :D

And yes! I had THAT much time!
HAHAHA! XD
It's really heartwarming and relaxing
to watch the sky's colour change (:

SOOOO! Off to school!
The lecture from 8am-12pm wasn't too bad (:
Then we had lunch break.
I spent it running around and finding my way.
I got lost. I wanted to cry omg -.-

1. The Co-Op ran out of labcoats
2. My lab goggles cost me $13.90 =o =
3. I was late cause I got lost.

I'm just so pro, yah? -.-




This was my quick lunch!!
Watermelon juice and Char Siew Pau~!!
I had to gobble both down in 5 mins or smth :(



Practical from 1pm-6pm~!
I died.



That's my gloved hand and mah lecture notes (:

YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES EACH MICE GOT INJECTED?
My heart sank and I felt sick omg.
It's not even gory but yet..
urgh -.-

I feel so useless.
The other girls are like..
Confidenttt and wanting to try/practice more..
And here I am.. being weak :/

I know we're not trying to torture them,
but the thought of needles going into them..
multiple times in one day..
around the same areas..
 makes me feel sick.

Yeah :/

BUT I THINK WHILE WORKING AS A VET,
I WONT NEED TO INJECT ANIMALS MULTIPLE TIMES IN A DAY XD

Hopefully.
Actually, I won't feel sick, if I inject them to cure them.
-prays-


RANDOM PIC:


Fortune Arterial~!! <3<3




So yeah!!
Okay? :D
#nowplaying - Romeo to Cinderella [RinXLen Vers.]
<3<3
PEACE OUT!







No comments:

Post a Comment