Friday 6 April 2012

Vivo, Vivo, all day long~!

Just in case y'all didn't know, Vivo City, otherwise known as Vivo for short, is an awesome shopping mall in S'pore :D

So yes! I was out the whole day since 2.30pm? Yeah~
omg I'm listening to Luka's cover of My Heart Will Go On, it's amazing (: <3

ANYWAYS!
I met my 3 close buddies, Iggy, Chern and JiaWei, as usual XD
Our initial plan was to have our tanning and frisbee session at the beach..
But the weather turned its back against us.. so.. yeah, vivo shopping :(
I watched them finish up their last bites of Carl's Junior fries, before we window shopped to kill time and stuff :D

Then, we settled down at Starbucks, AGAIN AND AS USUAL, almost everytime there was one around! HAHAHA!
And I ordered my usual Ice Blended Green Tea Latte~! <3
BUT! I added an extra smth that I eyed for quite a while :D



Ohhh the awesomeness (': That extra thing is their Glazed Old Fashioned btw :D
And I'll never order it again :D Why?
IT'S SO ADHASKHASHD SWEET OMG D:



I decided to tryyyy camwhoring, but obviously, I failed. Hah.


Looks really yummy :D

ANYWAYS!
They all needed to go off after our Starbucks teabreak~ So I was left alone to wander around Vivo (:
Why did I need to stay there?
Cause we had my granny's bday dinner at Vivo! :D
So I walked around, instead of sitting, cause I was abosolutely full from Starbucks omg. I didn't eat the dinner served, HAHAHA! XD
Happy burfday MaMa :DDD <3
I LOVE HER OMG! She's so cute!
I have a picture of her using my binoculars, in my phone! Lazy to upload it here!

GUESS WHAT. THE DAY/NIGHT HASNT ENDED.
I got my dad to buy me a Snow Miku Nendoroid!!

OMGGGGG <3


She's such a darling~!
Btw, she's my first ever figurine~! (:
Mainly cause there was discount and it's the latest Miku Nendoroid :D
I shall display her on my new study table [When I get one XD]

So who wants an ugly shot of the moon with my not-very-pro phone camera? :D

Yeah the blurry moon and a lovely palm treeeee HAHAHA! XD

So yeah! Thanks for reading! If.. there are even people reading.. :X
"BYE-NEEEEEE~!" - Quote Akira from Lucky Star! <3

 

SHO CUTE :D
KTHXBAI :D

No comments:

Post a Comment