Sunday 15 April 2012

my last...final...day of total rest...

SCHOOL STARTS TMR :(

#nowplaying - PONPONPON [Len Vers.]
<3<3<3

I don't wanna go to schooool..
I sucked on OC day 1..
Then skipped OC day 2..
I never cherished my chances to mix around >.<

I'm gonna die forever if I don't do smth tmr..
I can't be awkward!
Most of the girls are awkward too!
I must be my noisy and talkative self!

Wait.
How can I die forever?
....
-.-



ANYWAYS YA TODAY!
Sunday class was led by David, a fellow classmate,
since our YSGL, Mark was absent XD
YSGL = Youth Small Group Leader :D




Then, Tabby came in to help with teaching :D








Some epic bromance ;D










I had lunch with Meiying, Tim, Derek,
Song Tao[st], David and TimKoh[tk]~!

I ate kway chap, if you know what it is :D
NO PICS OF IT I FORGOT TO TAKE HAHA!


I saw my parents and lotsa other ppl too! :D
One of the uncles showed me this:




OREO CUPCAKES! <3
Cause they know that I bake,
So he asked me to try making this! ;D



Anyways,
Meiying, Tim, Derek and I continued roaming PS~
Plaza Singapuraaaaaa <3<3

Then we settled at Swensens where I just watched them pig out :P
~My view from my seat~
All the little
Minions muahahaha!


Then, I can't rmr what we did.
OH YA WE WENT CARREFOUR.
See my fb for pics >:)
Derek sat in a trolley HAHAHA!

Yeah, I think we split ways after carrefour~
I went to Bedok to make payment for my Inori cosplay stuff.
I don't feel comfy using the word "cosplay" on myself..
Cause I'm not trying to be her,
I'm just wearing it cause I'm singing her song for my performance :/

Then, I went Vivo!
Yes, again. HAHAHA! (:
But this time, to collect my paycheck ;D
$109.40 YAYYY! :D

I was supposed to settle my own dinner too.
But I really didn't know what to eat,
since Vivo is pretty expensive. Hehs.
So I ended up outside the pet shop, somehow XD

The sunset! (:




Same standing position as sunset shot.
But it's what's below instead :D


Yes. ESCALATORRRRRS~





My cute finds of the day :DDD



Meiji Choc Pops?!
Matcha Rock Candy?!
A Sunflower/Daisy phone earpiece hole plug thingy?!

1.75, 8.90 and 2.50 respectively :D
LOVE THEMMM <3






HAI MEIYING THIS IS FOR YOU.
Though they aren't really good photos.
MEH XP
#nowplaying - Saihate Ballad Arrange, Len Append's Vers.
EVERYTHING IS LEN?!
Yeah cause I'm playing music from my YT Rin&Len playlist XD
His shota singing voice..... <3

KAY PEACE OUT!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment