Saturday 14 April 2012

o.o !!exercise!! o.o

So I was encouraged by my mommy to do some exercise.
HAHAHA! XD

Yeah, I find that funny, cause it's me,
actually going to exercise after so0o0o long :P

So, I jogged in my condo's gym! (:


Omg I could feel my FATS jiggling
or smth when I jogged D:
TERRIBLEEEEEEEE.





Team MGS!! <3<3
I lost my MGS ring and
the MGS pen our SS teacher gave D':





Listened to Euterpe over and over~!
Just trying to make sure the lyrics are in my head :P





Saw this when I was gg back up XD
It's directed at a certain family staying above me.

How did I know? :O
My dad's the condo's "Chairman",
so he has to settle these social issues :/
Our neighbor staying opp us often rings our doorbell to speak with my dad.

Haizz.

Those ppl above..keep spitting in the lift..
It's really kinda gross :/

Anyways!! Enough of that!!
FOOOOOOOD :D



We had Macs for Brunch~!
Since it was about 11:30am when we ate XD





YAY MEEEEE.
fullstop.





My sister felt hungry omg.
So she only planned to cook 2 sausages.
But somehow, we started making scrambled eggs.
HAHAHA!

Even now, I'm eating my dinner.
And my cute granny is nagging me D:
Cause I'm not eating fast HEEHEE :D



#nowplaying - Being, guitar cover by animelodies1 <3<3
I PUT IT AS MY NEW BLOG MUSIC :D
ITS EVEN PRETTIER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE HAHAHAHAHA!! XD
Peace out! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment